Whip Up Your Weekend: Peach and Almond Pockets
If you are looking for something to do with the last of the summer peaches, you may want to try these Peach and Almond Pockets.
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 1 peach peeled and sliced
- 1 egg whisked
- 1 Tb raw sugar
- 4 Tb sliced almonds
- Cut Puff Pastry into 4 square pieces.
- Place 2 thin slices of peach into the puff pastry and close using a smear of whisked egg.
- Brush more egg on top and sprinkle with sugar and almonds.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes and allow to cool.
- Serve with whip cream or Ice Cream.
This recipe is courtesy of Chef Geoff Blount. For more information on the International Culinary Institute of Myrtle Beach at Horry Georgetown Technical College, click here.