Whip Up Your Weekend: easy overnight strata cups
If you're looking for an easy breakfast, look no further. Chef Geoff shares his easy overnight strata cup recipe.
- 1 1/4 cup dry cubed bread (use something hearty and healthy)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 2 oz cooked ham diced
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped veggies
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cups milk
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper to taste
- In small bowl, toss together bread cubes, cheese, ham, and veggies. Divide among 6 Texas Size pan sprayed muffin tins.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over bread to soak thoroughly. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate overnite.
- Bake in 350°F oven for about 20 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes.
This recipe is courtesy of Chef Geoff Blount. For more information on the International Culinary Institute of Myrtle Beach at Horry Georgetown Technical College, click here.