LIVE: Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein speaks at National Law Enforcement Museum Opening
WASHINGTON (SBG) - The National Law Enforcement Museum at the Motorola Solutions Foundation Building — the nation’s only museum that explores nearly every facet of American law enforcement opening to the public on October 13, 2018 — will host an opening ceremony and ribbon cutting ceremony ahead of the public grand opening and Community Day later in the week.
Note: This is a live feed and is expected to begin at 11:30 AM ET.
- Craig Floyd - CEO, National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund
- Dave Brant - Executive Director, National Law Enforcement Museum
- Muriel Bowser - Mayor, Washington, DC
- Rod Rosenstein - Deputy U.S. Attorney General
- Ryan Zinke - Secretary, U.S. Department of the Interior
- John Ashcroft - Former U.S. Attorney General
- Greg Brown - Chairman and CEO, Motorola Solutions
- Charles Ramsey - Former Philadelphia Police Commissioner