Whip Up Your Weekend: S'mores pancakes
You can whip up dessert for breakfast at the campsite with this s'mores pancake recipe. It's sure to have everyone asking for "s'more."
- All-purpose flour 3/4 cup
- Graham flower ¼ cup
- Sugar 1 TB
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp.
- Baking soda 1/4 tsp.
- Eggs 1 whole
- Buttermilk 1 cup
- Vegetable oil 1 TB
- Vanilla extract 1/4 tsp.
- Cinnamon 1/8 tsp
- Hershey Bars 6 pack
- Marshmallows 1 large bag
- Mix the first 6 dry ingredients in a bag and reserve
- Mix all the wet ingredients in a bag
- Mix the two bags together and shake and knead the bag
- Cook pancakes on a griddle at 325 degrees till golden on both side.
- Place a toasted mallow and one piece of chocolate and enjoy.
This recipe is courtesy of Chef Geoff Blount. For more information on the International Culinary Institute of Myrtle Beach at Horry Georgetown Technical College, click here.