Whip Up Your Weekend: Chorizo and Manchego Bites
Start your 2018 with these easy Chorizo and Manchego Bites.
- 1 cup store bought biscuit mix
- 1/2 cup grated manchego cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked, drained, and cooled chorizo sausage
- 3/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prep pan with aluminum foil
- In a small bowl, thoroughly combine the four ingredients
- Spoon 1 tbsp. batter onto the pan , make sure to leave about an inch space between portions
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until dough springs back when touched with your finger.
- Remove from oven and cool for 2 minutes
Recipe yields 18 pieces.
This recipe is courtesy of Chef Geoff Blount. For more information on the International Culinary Institute of Myrtle Beach at Horry Georgetown Technical College, click here.