Not-so-tricky pumpkin citrus cheesecake cups
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Whipped Cream Cheese, room temp
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 Tbsp. juice from 1 orange
- 1-1/2 cups Whipped Topping
- 8 packets of Halloween treat size pretzels, crushed
- 1 cups canned pumpkin pie filling
- 8 packets of Halloween treat size Candy corn
Mix cream cheese, sugar, milk and orange juice in medium bowl by hand until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
Reserve half of this mixture and fold in pumpkin pie filling.
Spoon 2 tablespoons crushed pretzel crumbs into each of 8 glasses; top with 3 to 4 tablespoons of orange cream cheese mixture.
Now spoon in 3-4 tablespoons of the pumpkin mixture. Top with 2 to 3 tablespoons of orange cream cheese mixture. Cover with candy corn, and sprinkle some pretzel crumbs.
This recipe is courtesy of Chef Goeffrey Blount. For more information on the International Culinary Institute of Myrtle Beach at Horry Georgetown Technical College, click here.