Luck of the Irish Milk Chocolate Custard
On March 12, Chef Geoff Blount from Horry Georgetown Technical College's International Culinary Institute of Myrtle Beach made "Luck of the Irish milk chocolate custard." He chose this dish in honor of the St. Patrick's Day festivities all weekend long.
1 ½ cups of melted and warmed Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
1 ½ cups of milk chocolate chips
1 ½ oz of coffee creamer or Irish Cream Liquor
2 Scoops of Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
1 fresh Strawberry for Garnish
1. Pre-chill glass for the dessert.
2. Place the warmed vanilla yogurt in a bowl over the milk chocolate chips and blend or whisk together until smooth.
3. Pour the Irish Cream into the custard and pour into the pre-chilled glass.
4. Allow the glass to set in the fridge for about 30 minutes, until thick. You may choose to do this one day in advance.
5. Scoop a generous portion of frozen Vanilla Yogurt over the custard and drizzle with more Irish Cream. Dress glass with fresh strawberry and enjoy.
For more information on Horry Georgetown Technical College's International Culinary Institute of Myrtle Beach, click here.