Video released of Dillon High School gun incident

Dillon police released surveillance video from when they say a girl brought a gun to Dillon High School on May 3.

Police arrested Miracle Harley, 18, after they say she brought a gun on campus with intentions to shoot a 17-year-old student.

The video shows Harley chasing the girl in the school's cafeteria around 7:52 a.m on May 3. You see students pushing the victim out of Harley's way.

A teacher appears to be putting her breakfast tray down, but stops when she sees students running through the cafeteria.

The video shows the chase continuing down the school's hallway with a gun in her left hand and her backpack on her shoulders. Students are caught off guard and move out of Harley's way as the video shows her running after the 17-year-old student.

Several students are chasing Harley, police say in an effort to stop her and get the weapon out of her hand. A staff member looks on and then walks in the direction of the students running down the hall.

Three students try to wrestle the gun out of Harley's hand. They tackle her, but move out of the frame of the camera.

Harley's charged with attempted murder, disturbing schools, and possession of weapon on school grounds.

The school was placed on lockdown for a couple of hours following the incident.

On May 2, the 17-year-old victim filed an incident report against Harley.

The report says police met the victim and her grandmother at an apartment complex and learned Harley had been following the girl at a soccer field in Dillon. The report states Harley followed the girl from school to the Dillon County Courthouse.

It says officers tracked down Harley at the soccer field, but it doesn't say if she was questioned.

The victim told police Harley began harassing her around April 3. The report says on prom night Harley approached the girl and stated that she was going to have her killed.

Harley remains out of jail on a $150,000 bond.

A date hasn't been set for her trial.