76
      Sunday
      95 / 76
      Monday
      93 / 76
      Tuesday
      93 / 76

      Two hospitalized after bedroom fire


      Horry County Fire Rescue and Conway Fire responded to Gator Court Friday morning for a fire in a bedroom.


      When they got there, they found a lot of smoke and some things still smoldering.


      A mother and child were taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.


      Firefighters won't yet release the cause of the fire.


      The American Red Cross plans to meet the mother at the hospital in order to help the family.


      The home is not livable at this time.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER