component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01
      38
      Thursday
      45 / 30
      Friday
      44 / 33
      Saturday
      45 / 23

      Turkey fryer blamed for house fire

      Horry County Fire Rescue responded to a morning house fire , and they say a turkey fryer is to blame.

      J ust before 7:00 a.m., firefighters arrived to a double wide home in the 2700 block of Hughes Gasque Road in Aynor to find smoke showing.

      H orry County Fire Rescue spokesperson, Leslie Yancey says the fire was quickly put out. She says people using a turkey fryer to close to the house was the cause of the fire.

      O fficials with Horry County Fire Rescue are advising people to make sure they stay at least 25-feet away from any structures when using a turkey fryer.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER