Several Horry County roads closed due to flooding
Fri, 12 Jul 2013 18:06:58 GMT —
Several roads in Horry County have been closed due to flooding.
Per the South Carolina Department of Transportation, below is a list of road closures:
- Depot Road - S26-14 from Highway 501 at the bridge to Dobrose Road
- Lee's Landing Circle
- Old Reeves Ferry Road, from SC 905 to Bear Bluff Road
- Jackson Bluff Road that leads to Jackson Bluff landing
- Pitch Landing Road at Highway 701
- Faulk Landing Road at Highway 905
We will keep you updated on any other closures as that information becomes available.