Bi-Lo Holdings, LLC, parent company of BI-LO and Winn-Dixie grocery stores, announced its acquisition of 22 stores in South Carolina and coastal Georgia from Piggly Wiggly Carolina Company, Inc. is scheduled to close on Saturday, Nov. 2.
Following the transaction, Bi-Lo Holdings will begin the process of rebranding these stores under the BI-LO banner name.
The following 12 Piggly Wiggly stores are scheduled to close on Saturday, Nov. 2 and reopen on Friday, Nov. 8 as BI-LO stores:
· 445 Meeting Street, Charleston, S.C.
· 630 Skylark Drive, Charleston, S.C.
· 9616 Highway 78, Ladson, S.C.
· 104 Jungle Road, Edisto Beach, S.C.
· 3575 Maybank Highway, Johns Island, S.C.
· 50 Burnt Church Road, Bluffton, S.C.
· 7360 Skidaway Road, Savannah, Ga.
· 4415 Augusta Street, Garden City, Ga.
· 1338 North Way, Darien, Ga.
· 1042 US Highway 80 West, Pooler, Ga.
· 2142 East Victory Drive, Savannah, Ga.
· 312 South Main Street, Glennville, Ga.
The following eight Piggly Wiggly stores are scheduled to close on Saturday, Nov. 9 and reopen on Friday, Nov. 15 as BI-LO stores:
· 3386 Railroad Avenue, Bamberg, S.C.
· 136 South Main Street, Clover, S.C.
· 518 North Wheeler Avenue, Prosperity, S.C.
· 615 Harry C Raysor Drive South, St Matthews, S.C.
· 760 Highway 378, Lexington, S.C.
· 4711-1 Forest Drive, Columbia, S.C.
· 208 East McIntyre Street, Mullins, S.C.
· 3353 Highway 72/221 East, Greenwood, S.C.
Bi-Lo Holdings also will acquire the Piggly Wiggly store located at 4430 Hwy 17 Bypass in Murrells Inlet. This store also will close on Nov. 9 and reopen as a BI-LO store on Nov. 15. This store is in addition to the Piggly Wiggly stores that were announced on Sept. 12.
The Piggly Wiggly store located at 115 Willbrook Boulevard in Pawleys Island, will close temporarily on or before Nov. 9 to undergo a BI-LO renovation that is estimated to last approximately three to four months.