One dead, one taken to hospital in Loris fire
Sun, 08 Sep 2013 02:12:52 GMT —
Update: According to the Horry County Deputy Coroner Tony Hendrick, Fannie Murphy, 67, died on scene in a mobile home fire in Loris.
Hendrick says Murphy was found in a back bedroom in the mobile home.
Hendrick tells NewsChannel 15 that another person was taken to the hospital before Murphy was found in the back bedroom.
The fire happened on Mount Olive Road Saturday night around 8:30.
The cause of the fire was determined to be unattended food left on a stove, according to Julius Graham with Horry County Fire Rescue.