Myrtle Beach Police confirm multiple shootings

UPDATE: As of Tuesday morning, no arrests have been made. Captains David Knipes with Myrtle Beach Police said the investigation is ongoing.

Three people are dead and two seriously hurt following two separate shootings in Myrtle Beach Saturday night.

Three people were shot and killed at the Bermuda Sands Motel, according to Captain David Knipes with Myrtle Beach Police.

Police are seeking any cellphone video, witnesses, and information from anyone who was around the area at the time of the shooting. Investigators are also looking into a specific YouTube video they believe shows at least one shooting suspect. For more on that video, click here.

Horry County Deputy Coroner Darris Fowler has identified the victims as Jamie Williams, 28, of Ladson, Devonte Dantzler, 21, of Summerville, and Sandy Gaddis Barnwell, 22, of Summerville.

Fowler says Williams and Dantzler were pronounced dead on scene, and Barnwell was pronounced dead at Grand Strand Regional Medical Center.

Fowler says the three died from trauma to vital organs due to gunshot wounds.

One other person was also shot at the motel and was in "bad condition", according to Knipes.

In a separate incident, one person was shot in the area of 6th Avenue South and Ocean Boulevard and was also in "bad condition," Knipes added.

No suspects were in custody as of Sunday morning, according to MBPD.

We spoke with Jamont Samuel who was near the scene of the Bermuda Sands Motel shooting early Sunday morning.

Samuel said he saw one of the victims run around the corner right after he was shot.

"The dude who got hit I mean it was just crazy. He ran around the corner and I guess his adrenaline was pumping. You could see where he eventually fell and collapsed," Samuel explained.

Samuel added that moments later, he saw that same victim gasping for air, breathing in what may have been his last breaths of life. "It was like to the point where he had a lot of blood everywhere and he was just trying to breathe and he was like huh, huh. everybody was all around him."

Moments after the shooting, hundreds of people in the area ran in all directions.

"I was scared to death. I just took off and started running. I was scared," said Debra Lovack, another witness.

This tragedy took place a little more than a day away from the end of Atlantic Beach Memorial Bikefest.

"You always try to prepare for the unexpected. We've had shooting incidents before. We certainly don't like to see a shooting where somebody dies during this event or any event. To have three people in one night is kind of a big thing. We've only had two homicides for total last year, so it's something a little unusual. We hope to put a lot of work into this and get it solved real quick," Knipes explained.

The State Law Enforcement Division was also on scene.

Stay with for the latest on this developing story.