79
      Wednesday
      85 / 66
      Thursday
      86 / 67
      Friday
      85 / 69

      Loris home fire under investigation

      Horry County Fire Rescue responded to a Loris home fire early Friday morning.

      Crews say when they arrived to the single family structure at 1372 Bluebird Lane, it was fully engulfed in flames.

      Everyone inside was able to get out safely, but two people were taken to Loris Hospital to be treated for their injuries.

      I nvestigators determine d the fire was caused by unattended cooking.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER