MENU

      House fire in Myrtle Beach displaces family


      Firefighters are investigating the cause of a house fire in Myrtle Beach at 177 Chickasaw Lane.


      It started around 3:15 Monday morning.


      Crews say they believe the fire started in the back of the house near a fireplace.


      A family was home at the time but got out safely. No one was hurt.


      The family is getting help from the Red Cross.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER