Six businesses in the City of Georgetown have been given administrative violations against their alcohol licenses after police say they found gaming machines inside.
Thursday, Georgetown police and agents with the State Law Enforcement Division performed unannounced checks at 12 businesses and seized the following:
- Buzz's Roost, 715 Front Street, five electronic poker/keno devices
- Beef O'Brady's, 1133 N. Fraser St., two games of chance
- Castaway's Bar & Grill, 833 Front St., one game of chance
- Katz Bar, 630 S. Fraser St., four electronic poker/keno devices
- Money Saver, 1804 Highmarket St., one game of chance
- Fish Tails Bar & Grill, 532 Church St., one game of chance
Police say the investigation continues, and more charges are expected.