79
      Thursday
      97 / 77
      Friday
      98 / 75
      Saturday
      95 / 75

      Fire destroys Myrtle Beach apartment



      Myrtle Beach firefighters responded to an apartment fire on 17th Avenue North and Legions Street about 3:30 p.m. Monday.


      They say the fire started with unattended cooking.


      The apartment where the fire started suffered heavy damage.


      Two adjacent apartments had some smoke damage, but firefighters say they are liveable.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER