MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Employees help to put out fire at Hardee's in Robeson County

Employees used fire extinguishers to help put out a grease fire early Monday morning at the Hardee's on North Patterson Street in the Maxton area of Robeson County. (MGN Graphic)

Employees used fire extinguishers to help put out a grease fire early Monday morning at the Hardee's on North Patterson Street in the Maxton area of Robeson County, according to officials with the Queheel Fire Department.

Officials said the employees were able to contain the fire until crews could get there.

They added the fire caused some damage to the industrial hood in the kitchen area, but no major damage.

Officials said the restaurant will be closed for a few hours Monday.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending