75
      Wednesday
      85 / 66
      Thursday
      86 / 67
      Friday
      85 / 69

      Candle causes house fire

      An unattended candle caused a home to catch fire on Highway 319 in Aynor Wednesday morning, according to Horry County Fire Rescue Assistant Chief Scott Thompson.

      Firefighters found dark smoke showing from the home when they got there. They had the fire under control about 10:30 a.m.

      One family was displaced.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER