component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01
      36
      Monday
      54 / 33
      Tuesday
      48 / 28
      Wednesday
      42 / 27

      AC unit catches fire in Myrtle Beach hotel room

      Myrtle Beach fire crews were able to quickly put out a fire at a hotel at 7500 North Ocean Boulevard, where an AC unit caught fire, according to Bruce Arnel with the Myrtle Beach Fire Department.

      The fire was contained to one room on the sixth floor.

      Crews are still on scene making sure the fire doesn't flare up again

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER